We do not have the entire listing of 2010 Corvette Pricing but GM give us a starting point on the Grand Sport Corvette…or as they said, their “PLANS” on pricing.
Keep in mind, and I really do appreciate the calls and emails regarding a 2010 order. Some of you have decided to move forward which is fantastic others are kind of waiting to see what is what. At the end of this article you can email me direct and we can start moving you forward if you are ready to do so!
WE HAVE GRAND SPORT ORDERS ALREADY IN THE SYSTEM FROM THE 1ST WEEK OF ALLOCTAION PULL!
I think GM knows this and exactly why we at least have this starting point so many of you can get those advance orders in…count on FLEXIBLE pricing from us here at EVS as well as ALLOCATION AVAILABILITY for you too!
How does this compare to 2009 base pricing????
2009 BASE COUPE = $49,515 —- 2010 GRAND SPORT = $55,720
2009 BASE CONVT = $54,170 —- 2010 GRAND SPORT CONVT = $59,530
2010 Grand Sport Content & Features!
– Grand Sport –wider track - coupe and convertible - aggressive look
– Goodyear F1 supercar tires - wider size – 275/35-18×9.5 and 325/30-19×12
– New Grand Sport specific wheels: Silver, Competition Gray or Chrome
– Specific unique fender design and integrated Grand Sport badge in cove
– Front splitter and tall rear spoiler
– Functional brake ducts and extra cooling
– Larger 6-piston 14” front & 4-piston 13.4“ rear brakes with silver painted calipers
– Specific manual transmission ratios and automatic transmission rear axle ratio
– More aggressive shocks, stabilizer bars, and springs
– Z52 dry sump package with rear battery and diff cooler on manual coupe
– 1LT / 2LT / 3LT / 4LT packages, all exterior colors and interior colors available
– Heritage package with fender hash mark stripes (4 stripe colors) and special two-tone seats with „Grand Sport‟ embroidery available option
• 2010 Grand Sport Benefits
– 1.0 g lateral acceleration vs .92 g standard and .98 g previous Z51
– 0.2 seconds 0-60 benefit vs standard (4.0 vs 4.2)
– Coupe with removable roof and Convertible models (Z06‟s are fixed roof only)
– 6-speed paddle shift automatic available (Z06‟s are manual only)
– 26 mpg highway rating vs 24 mpg for Z06
– Less expensive vs Z06
Constraint Updates: (more below)
• 3LT/4LT/2LZ/3LZ with US8 radio – limited quantities at start – US9 or U3U radio will not be constrained
• 1LT/2LT/1LZ/1ZR with US9 radio option – limited quantities at start
• 70U Torch Red – new color ramp up schedule with limited quantities for first 4 build weeks
• Z15 Grand Sport Heritage Package - late availability
• 315 Cashmere custom leather wrapped interior (4LT/3LZ/3ZR) - late availability
For the EVS Corvette team;
Your friend and fan……in Wisconsin!!!
New Vehicle & National Corvette Director
805 E. Green Bay Ave
Saukville, WI 53080
EMAIL RICK @ EVS HERE
Phone: (800) 648-6789
Fax: (262) 284-8028